Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This is My Thought for Today.



My cousin posted this on my facebook today. I really needed this as a pick me up. I weighed-in this morning and I didn't lose or gain weight. I stayed the same, at 186. I am not happy or sad. I was really hoping to see the number go down. This is not the first time this has happened to me, it's one of the mental struggles with weight loss. 

I am eating better than I have before in my life. I exercise 5-6 days a week. I run on the treadmill more than I ever thought I would. 

The scale show progress in one form. There are also other forms, smaller clothes, pictures, general health, etc.

So, I am going to just keep on moving. I gave myself about 10 minutes to be angry/pout/cuss at the scale. 

Oh, by the way- I am down another loop hole on my belt. Take that scale.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree :) We are more than a number on the scale!

    Good for you for not beating yourself up and staying motivated! Sometimes our body just needs some time to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya. Loop holes are more accurate than scales. I actually gained 2 pounds BUT I'm getting leaner and need some new, smaller pants. That scale don't know jack squat.

    ReplyDelete