FMM: Q & A
1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging. I would say that I have become a better writer which helps me out in my classes for Criminal Justice.
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? I would give up potato chips, I LOVE dark chocolate too much.
3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform? Suit. Especially with a skinny tie <3
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? The Soup.
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? I made Spaghetti last night.
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural? It's been colored numerous times but right now its natural.
7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? Boston to be with my best friend. I miss her.
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? I like all three but right now I like getting out of my house to get away from my rents. So definitely the gym.
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date? My girlfriends... so sad. I need a boy toy.
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? 1-2 Cups a day.
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? Over pack. I feel like I need to bring my whole closet for a 2 day trip.
12. What color are your nails now? Nothing now but I am about to color them an electric neon green.
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be? Melissa McCarthy. I LOVE HER.
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? That's hard to chose. I would say the whole Green Bay Packers team and Blake Griffin.
15. Gum or mints? Gum when I am working out or playing bball. Mints after I eat a meal.
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? Negative.
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off. Smoking cigarettes, the way some people talk, and being rude.
18. What is your favorite season? Sweet summer time. Its so close! And I get such a great tan.
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug? I like hugging my really good friends/family. I hate shaking peoples hands when I am in church.
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite? "Zaaaaaaaaaaaccchhhhhhhhhh!" -Mr. Belding