1. Did you have a set bedtime as a child? If so, what was it? Yes, technically we were supposed to be in bed by 8 or 9. As we got older, that went away.. But in middle school, I would go to bed at 9 for some reason. Don't know why.
2. Were you taught to be a member of the “Clean Plate Club?” Did it have affect your eating habits as an adult? Yes, definitely a clean plate club member And, yes it did affect my eating habits. I felt if I didn't eat all the food, I was wasting it.
3. Share one thing that you were not allowed to do as a child. Sleepovers. Yes, my mom would never let me do sleepovers. I don't know why but I still get made fun of for it. But yes, I have graduated on to doing many sleepovers.
4. What is the cheapest gas price you can remember? Pretty sure somewhere in the $2.00 range. If only we could go back to that, I'd have a full tank of gas always.
5. What was your favorite thing on the playground? I was never really a fan of playground stuff. Since always being the big kid, I preferred to play kick-ball, foursquare and stuff I didn't have to climb on.
6. Share one thing that your parents always made you do that you didn't like doing. Going to Sunday school. My mom made us go to a different church where I never new anyone. I hated it. I am so glad I am done with that stuff.
7. Do you remember your first kiss? If so, share the details! I didn't have my first kiss til out of high school.
8. Did you prefer to play inside or outside? Well, depending on the weather - outside. I come from a big family, I have 4 other siblings. We were the house to come to in our neighborhood to play basketball and night games. It was a blast!
9. What was your favorite TV show growing up? Too many. Saved by the bell, Hey Arnold Doug, Global Guts, The Rug-rats, All That, basically anything on Nickelodeon/Nick @ Nite. I miss those shows.
10. Share one awesome childhood memory. The first time my family went on a vacation, we went to Florida to visit my Grandma. It was the first time flying for all of us. It was awesome and where my love for some day living near a beach came from.
Bonus: Share a picture of yourself as a child.
|From L-R my sis Meg, Matt, Me, Cal|
|I think my 6th birthday. I was all about the chocolate cake.|