1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. Very spacious home, I like having room to move around and not be so condensed. Oh and I want to live by the ocean. With a window that looks out onto it to watch the sunset.
|Yeah, this will do.|
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I guess it depends on the situation but I really am more conservative. I hate drama. I try to be the bigger person when it comes to stuff.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? Hell to the No.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Bye bye bye- Nsync *Cue hand motions*
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I wish I would have taken more pictures at my high school graduation. I have ONE picture.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. I used to dress like a tom boy. I really hate dresses and shopping for girly clothes, but recently I have been buying a lot of cute clothes and I feel awesome about how I look for the first time in my life.
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. Trader Joe's Sour Cream and Onion Puff Corn!
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? I Wanna Dance With Somebody- Whitney Houston
9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? Enhanced my life. I love it. I love the fact I can communicate with people I would never have come into contact with and I have made so many friends from it.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? Photographer...of male celebrities and models ;)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!!!!