Pondering Personal Thoughts
1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? I feel like I am still a kid at times, because I don't have a legit job yet. I am starting to feel old because of being in school so long. But I graduate in May and I am sooo excited!
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? Absolutely!
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? I was excited about school and the career path I have chosen.
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? Sometimes at work, we do facial expressions instead of talking. It's pretty funny.
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? Yes, I would still go to school and workout. I would need it to keep me busy , otherwise i'd go insane I think. Plus, all that online browsing of clothes and shoes and whatever else wont be put to waste.
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? Cut my hair super sort and try to be a comedian/actress.
7. Share something you do differently than most people. I write my 7's with a line through the middle.
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? Go on a hot air balloon ride.
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? Somewhere warm and by a beach.
10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? MANNERS!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Have a happy Monday, friends!