Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Weigh-In and Ramblings.

Today when I stepped on the scale I new I would lose. I worked out hard at the gym and each day it showed by the amount of sweat dripping of my body. There is nothing like the feeling of working out and leaving the gym full of sweat. You may look and smell gross but it is totally worth making the fat in your body cry.

I weighed in at 191.2. So close to getting out of the 190's. GAHHHHHHH! #firstworldpains (twitter geek talk)

Something that really stuck with me this week that I wanted to share with my viewers, was that a man, whom I see a lot at the gym but have never talked to. Ever. Stopped me as I was walking into the cardio room. He had just finished working out and stopped me. He smiled at me and said, "Hey, have a great workout". I know that isn't much but it meant a lot to me. I see this man almost every day and he sees me as well. He sees that I make time to come and bust my ass on the elliptical, arc trainer, treadmill and bikes. He sees me put in the hour plus workouts. He knows that I want to be healthy.

Basically what I am saying is if you have seen someone over and over every time you go to the gym. Say "hi" or "have a great workout". You don't have to sit and get their whole life story but just those few words can really impact someone.

They impacted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment