Monday, January 16, 2012

FMM: Weight Loss Tips (from my perspective)

Here are some of my weight loss tips that have helped me over the past couple of months. Note, I am not a professional. These are what I have observed while I am trying to lose some more Lbs. It is only my opinion. You can take it or leave it.

TIPS:
1. Eat Breakfast! The most important meal of the day and its my favorite meal of the day. Breakfast gets your metabolism kicking and it makes your stomach happy.

2. Make working out a priority. Get some sort of exercise each day. It doesn't have to be a balls to the wall workout. Go on a walk or do yoga.

3. Make a killer playlist. When I workout I NEED music to get me in the mood to run or go HAM on the elliptical. They say listening to music doesn't do anything for a workout, but I disagree. I think your playlist is key to having a great workout. If you need song suggestions just let me know and I will gladly give your some of my songs/playlists.

4. Eat more fruits/veggies/whole grain foods. Seriously, just do it. I eat so much fruits and veggies now. I feel great and obviously they are good for you.

5. Eat when your hungry, not bored and know when to stop. This is one of the biggest obstacles that I have had to learn. I use to eat because I was bored and didn't know what else to do with myself. Now, I eat when I am legit hungry and need some sort of fuel in my body. I go for fruits and veggies or some sort of healthy snack too. Not potato chips and candy. Also, learn to feel when your full. Food takes about 20 minutes to digest. Let your body digest the food and if your still hungry then have a little bit more.

6. DRINK MORE WATER! Drink water like it's your job.

7. Never deny yourself of something you're craving. Just be smart about how much you eat.

8. Read labels, know what a serving consists of and what is in it ( protein, carbs, sugar, fat, )

9. Moderation, moderation, moderation.

3 comments:

  1. OOOHHH I totally agree on breakfast!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I workout at home, so the Kesha channel on Pandora is my playlist. I need to stop acting ghetto and make me real playlist. So where's my iPod? I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ke$ha. Dirty white girl with too much glitter- although one of her songs did make my playlist.

    ReplyDelete