Saturday, May 8, 2010

sick.

Well this week didn't go as planned. Monday I got a sore throat and by Tuesday it turned into a sinus infection. I got little to no sleep because I couldn't breathe at all. My energy level was at zero and I didn't work out because I felt so horrible. I went to walmart where I got some drugs and they have helped significantly. I managed to work out yesterday but by the time I was done I was wiped. I did have a weight in this morning and I stayed at 202. I can't complain-my body was telling me it was hurting and I just had to rest and sleep. I do have to say that I have been getting compliments on how I look and it makes me smile. I recently put up a new profile picture on my facebook. I also got to go shopping this week and I bought some new shirts. I cant wait to show them off :)

This is my best friend Andi and I. It is currently my facebook profile picture.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww boo, feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Tara...im goin to kick ass this week just like you :)

    ReplyDelete