Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I had a goal of being a 190 pounds by Christmas. I didn't reach it. I am 2.2 pounds away from being 190. I have not been 190 pounds since probably my early high school years. I am not mad at myself for not reaching my goal. I am proud that I have gotten this far. I am not doing anything crazy. Just eating less and better foods and working out for an hour. It as simple as that. I am not denying myself any foods. If I want a cookie, I'll eat it. But I wont go crazy and eat like 8 cookies. Moderation is key and i'm getting better at it.

I want to wish all my followers and fellow bloggers a Merry Christmas and happy holiday. Enjoy the time with the loved ones in your life. Be grateful for everything that you have been given. Splurge a little during Christmas but in moderation. Let's get ready to show 2012 what we're all about!

1 comment:

  1. @handsome_guate commented on this .... Check it. If u need work out tips. Let me know. Don't feel disappointed with the scale. Screw the scale. It lies. It's
    All about what you see and what u feel. Lol I'd like to tell u my story but not here.

    ReplyDelete