Monday, February 13, 2012

FMM: Before Photos


  1. Are you on a weight-loss journey?  Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now?  Yes I am on a weight loss journey. I have lost about 42 pounds and I am currently looking to lose about another 20. I tried losing weight in high school but I was young and didn't want to listen to anyone giving me advice.
  2. Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? I enjoy being in pictures more because I can see small changes that I normally can't see when I look in the mirror everyday.
  3. Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you?  HELL YEAH! The reason I finally told myself I needed to lose weight was because of a picture I saw of myself. I didn't want to look like that for the rest of my life.
  4. Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? I do, but I haven't in awhile. I need to get on that.
  5. Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?)  Of course! I think it is good to let me see you and in the future see how far you've come.
This is the picture that made me decide I need to change my lifestyle.




This is how I got my blog name "FluffyGirl" from Gabriel Iglesias. If you've never seen his stand up, you're missing out!


Me and my best friend Andi on New Years.


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from FMM. You're looking fabulous. You can totally see the pounds you've shed xx

    ReplyDelete