As I said before I am new to this blogging deal. As I have added bloggers to my list I have noticed that many of them are friends with each other and when I see what they comment on each others blogs its more like family. I think it's really cool that people band together so well when they are fighting for the same cause. I came across a blog that was on 263andcounting and this lady blogs a lot more then me. I need to get into the habit of trying to blog at least 4 times a week. She wrote down the 15 reason why she enjoyed basically becoming healthier. So here is my 15 reasons...
1. I feel a sense of accomplishment
2. I love the feeling of having a T-shirt full of sweat- it means I "Do Work"
3. I have inspired people, some of whom I don't even know
4. I love hearing, "Wow, you look great"
5.Seeing my stomach shrink, good bye love handles
6.I appreciate food for what it actually tastes like
7.I'm buying smaller clothes- shopping is fun now :)
8. My self-confidence has shot up tremendously
9.I can't wait for the summer and not feeling embarrassed in my 2 piece swim suit
10.I'm looking forward to the future
11.I feel like I am in control of my life
12.The 2 hours I spend working out relieves so much on my mind
13. Man, I'm going to look good in that brides maid dress
14.Cant wait to run my first 5k this summer
15. I feel that I am in the best shape that I have ever been in my life
What are the reason that you enjoy being a healthy person? Stop being sick and tired of being sick and tired-Today's a new day, get up and move! Happy Earth Day!