Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Surprised.

Sorry for not posting for a while. I have been busy with work and working out and just plain tired. I have been good about bringing a lunch to work and it is no problem for me. I need to cut down on the refills of diet soda though.

Exercise has been going pretty good. I am starting to bike more and take it easy on running to give my knees a break. I have lifting 2-3 times a week. I can definitively see definition in my arms. 22's son!!

Anyway, I weighed in this morning and to be honest I thought I was going to gain. I went to a surprise party last night for one of my co-workers in downtown Waukesha. There was a lot of Spotted Cow to drink, so I drank. I also had a piece of red velvet cake. I do not regret eating that, it was ahhhmazing. Anyways, I lost .7 pounds. I'll take it. But I know I can do better. I know this is a short post, but I just wanted to keep in touch with my viewers. Have a great day! Enjoy the pics :)


bon fire weather <3


One of the best beers, everrrr.


Wine and nail polish go hand in hand.


Down Town Waukesha, WI. View from rooftop.
New progress pic.




















2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful!! Keep up the good work and Oh, red velvet cake is a must!

    ReplyDelete