Sunday, May 6, 2012

Review: I Ate a Pint of Ice Cream

So, I have been busy with school lately since it is coming to an end. Thank you baby Jesus. I really enjoy my classes and my teachers but it is time to be done. I currently have to write a paper, look up information on prostitution and physician-assisted suicide ( how fun! ) and start a take home exam. Easy peasy right? Oh, did I mention my computer crashed and died on me and I had a power point on it that I needed to do a presentation for... yeah gotta love this time of the year. So, I need to find a new computer. Any suggestions computer n3rds?

Ok anyways, getting back on track. I was writing my paper for criminal law and I had the urge for some ice cream. I went to Good Harvest foods a couple of days ago, which by the way, I am their newest member. Holla!




 I bought a pint of Arctic Zero ice cream. This stuff is awesome. And let me enlighten you on why you should drop everything you are doing and go and buy this stuff.


I bought Vanilla Maple this time but last time I bought Cookies and Cream. Doesn't matter, they were both amazing. So as you can tell from this first picture there is 14 grams of whey protein in this! For those of you who don't know, whey helps build muscles. It is also FAT FREE, lactose intolerant friendly ( I feel bad for you people) and gluten free.


It also has 8 grams of fiber...we all know what fiber does. No need for me to explain. It's Made with organic cane sugar and has chicory root to boost calcium absorption. Yay for strong bones!







But seriously guys and gals, if you love ice cream try this out. You can eat this whole pint for 150 calories! you cannot do that with Ben and Jerry's or Haagen-Daz. I ate this whole pint tonight and I don't regret it one bit. I honestly wish I had another. If you want more information on them go to My Arctic Zero. You can find out if they sell this stuff by you and they have 85 calorie bars you can try.







2 comments:

  1. Mission Meltdown (Dre)May 7, 2012 at 2:26 PM

    I'm glad you reviewed this. Saw it at Whole Foods and was reluctant. Just might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to give that a whirl!

    ReplyDelete