Saturday, May 19, 2012

Helping a Worthy Cause.

My friend Will has been a huge fan of mine throughout my weight loss. He has been there for support and to congratulate me when I have needed it. He is starting a website where he wants to get successful weight loss stories and put them into one website, so people who are having trouble with their weight can decide what to do or how to start losing weight, they can look at the stories of others for motivation. He also wants to really be an advocate for weight loss because of how extreme the obesity crisis is getting. As well as I and many others.

The website is called TransformationPics and it needs more motivational weight loss stories. So, I know all of you out there want more people to view your blogs, just like I do. This is basically free advertising of your site. I think it is also cool, how each of us has our own unique story. No one is exactly the same, no one lost weight exactly the same, but everyone made it work for their lifestyle and that's what matters! That is how I think I started succeeding in my weight loss, I looked at other things other bloggers were doing and incorporated some of those things into my weight loss.

So do me a favor and click on the link and check out the website. It basically in its baby stage right now. I would love to get more people's stories on this site. I know when I first was trying to lose weight, I had no idea what to do or how to start. The first thing I did was go onto Google and typed in weight loss blogs/stories. Once again, shout out to the man Tyler for his blog and basically showing me it is possible for anyone to lose weight. At any size, if you are determined to lose weight, you will.

If you end up sharing your story, please do not hesitate to just stop there. Blog about it on your website and keep the stories coming! We need to motivate the people who think it is not possible. We need to change the statistics of the future of obesity.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good and inspirational idea!! There's nothing more motivational and encouraging then seeing real, breathing examples that weight loss is possible!

    ReplyDelete