Thursday, May 17, 2012

Done.

I just got done taking my last final of the semester. It is the biggest weight of my shoulder now. I am currently blasting all genres of music in my house or if your a creep, just look at my Spotify on my Facebook account. I feel bad for my little brother who is trying to watch the finale of Community.

It has been a long, drawn out semester. It was totally worth it because I had awesome profs and I really learned a lot in each class. There were times when I thought I was going to die of boredom in some classes or just not make it through another lecture. But I came, I saw and I conquered the SHIT out of each of my finals... At least that's what I think. I hoping for above a 3.5 GPA this semester. So we shall see in a week or two when grades are up.

Thank you for understanding for my lack of posting this past week but school is a higher priority.




The storm is over, now bring on sweet summer time baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment