Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings.

I usually do a wordless Wednesday but I haven't legit posted in a while. So I decided to use words today. I weighed in this morning and I was still at 188.4. No loss or no gain which I am OK with. I didn't eat the best but my workouts were pretty good.

On Monday I woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat. Yesterday it got worse but I still managed to have a kick ass workout. Today my nose is like a volcano of flowing mucus. My head feels like an elephant is sitting on it. Thank you baby Jesus that today is my rest day!

Ok enough of the pity, I am sick, I want to just sleep and be able to breathe out of my nose. That is all.

I am excited however, that I won a copy of Working Out Sucks, from Tony's Blog. I heard that this book is a good read. Even though I am not a fan of reading, I'm going to read this book fo sho.

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment: