Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm back.

So lately I haven't written a post. I have been super busy with life...school, working, working out, my brother's wedding. Yeah, you get it. I've been feeling really blah lately. I'm so tired and I don't have the "mojo" to get my ass in gear. Basically, I'm struggling. I'm sick of doing my circuit workouts and all I wanna do is run or go on the elliptical. I think I may be going back to just doing reps for lifting. I have noticed that that my muscles have shrunk but that's because when you lose weight you also lose muscle.

My sleeping pattern has been shit lately. If there is one thing I need in life, it's the right amount of rest/sleep. If I can't get atleast 8 hours of sleep. I feel like shit and I am one cranky mofo. So, my goal is to start going to bed before midnight and getting at least 8 hours of sleep.

My next 5k is in October. Its on 10/10/10, cute right. It is down in Milwaukee by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee campus and along the lakefront. I am excited to travel down there to run, I heard running by the lake is a beautiful sight. I am really excited because I am running it with my friend Heebs. Heebs doesn't like running but I told her, after this I won't force you to run with me ever again.

So, that's what's been going on in my life right now. I feel so out of it because I haven't read a lot of blogs for the past week. I'm hoping to get back into the groove of things and start blogging again regularly. Send positive vibes my way to get my ass out of this damn slump I've been in. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment