Monday, September 19, 2011

Weight Watchers.

I decided to try Weight Watchers. There are a couple reason why.

1- I've seen tons of commercials for it over the past year.
2- I know a lot of people through blogging have done it and are big supporters of it (i.e. Tony )
3- Vanessa Hudgens looks ahhhhhmazing.
4- I've always wanted to try it.

So, last thursday I joined WW online. I like the website and how it has so many different sources to help you out. It is hard though trying to get used to to the points system- I'm still trying to get that down but I like how it keeps track of your points kind of like when you keep track of calories when you count them.

I also like that you can keep a blog on the community that it has. So now, not only do I have one blog but two.  It's nice that you can add people to your profile like facebook and build relationships with them. Honestly, when trying to lose weight you need all the support you can get. It's not easy and sometime it not fun.

My friend Sydney (twitter @sydneykuspa) has done weight watchers before and she seems to really like it. I told her that I was joining and her reply to me was " Weight Watchers is like a game". I like games and I like to win. So hopefully I end up playing this game called losing weight and winning against it. #twinning

Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment